20110706

Fashion || BMA Modified Semi-Precious Stone Plugs




Fashion || Designer on the Rise: Miranda of BMA Modified
LA's Custome & Organic/Semi-Precious Stone Plugs

BMA Modified was founded by Miranda, a CSULB fashion student who fused family heritage
with fashion forward concepts into a collection of plugs/body modification accessories.
Her collection includes a colorful mix of semi-precious stones (pictured)
in addition to pop art inspired printed pieces donning vintage and pop art.

Timely, considering how more high-end collections utilize models with tattoos, plugs and other major body modifications.

"I was born in Bali, Indonesia and have lived in Singapore and Australia before settling in Los Angeles.
Growing up around my grandfather, who was from the Dayak tribe, I was accustomed to body modifications. Mixed with all the artistry around Bali, I learned to utilize the resources I have to make the things I want. I am very thankful to have both sides of the world, the traditional and what changes every day. "

We love her personal and professional adversity. For more information regarding BMA Modified visit their Etsy page: BMA Mod.

via: BMAmod

No comments:

Post a Comment